19.4.09

Canción de la semana 13/04/2009: Dark Moor - Maid of Orleans

Proablemente tendría que ser la canción de la semana que viene, ya que finalmente me pasaré a verles en concierto, pero no he podido resistirme a esta pequeña maravilla que he encontrado en su segundo (y para mí mejor) disco: The Hall of the Olden Dreams.

Sencillamene, para mí, una de las mejores canciones del Power español... a la altura de los grandes de fuera.


Canción: Maid of Orleans
Artista: Dark Moor
Disco:The Hall of the Olden Dreams
Año: 2000
Género: Power Metal




I was born in france, called the "Maid of Orleans"
Led by the voices of the saints
I went to the court dressed in men's clothes
To save my people from the yoke
I was given troops to destroy the english roots
And to crown the dauphin at reims

CHORUS
I'm not a man searching the glory
I'm just the hand chosen to fight
It's a long way to our freedom
I was betrayed. I'm burning at the stake

My own blood sold me in the battlefield
Charles the king made no attemps to save me
I won't be free till the day of my death
The pyre is light. I see the end

CHORUS
I'd rather die than live chained in this cell
I hold to what I have already said
I won't be free till the day of my death
The pyre is light. I see the end

CHORUS



Canción de la semana:
Anterior: 30/03/2009: Celesty - Like Warriors

0 comentarios: