21.10.08

Sleep with Barney Stinson, Save the World

Definitivamente Carter Bays & Craig Thomas nos están regalando momentos muy buenos en esta cuarta temproada de How I Met Your Mother...

Si hace unas semanas hablaba del "He watches Star Wars in sickness and in health..." ahora tengo que rendirme a otra maravillosa escena donde Barney Stinson se reinventa a si mismo y consigue (inspirándose en todos los viajeros temporales) invertarse una nueva forma de ligar....

(Nota, la escena no tiene ningún spoiler sobre la serie)



- You there, what's your name?
- Excuse me?
- Your name, woman, what's your name?!
- Cindy.
- I knew it.
You're the Cindy, the one who can change everything, or spell our inevitable doom.
Now listen to me, Cindy.
I am Barney Stinson, and I am on an urgent mission from the future.
- The future?
- The future, and I can prove it to you.
- In exactly four seconds, the woman at that booth is going to slap that man. [se aclara la garganta]

[Robin le da una bofetada a Ted al oir la señal]
- Ow! What the hell?
- Wow. In a few minutes, the young me from your time is going to come through that door.
Now, Cindy, I know this sounds insane, but in order to save the planet, you need to sleep with him tonight.
- What? I...
- Sleep with Barney Stinson tonight, in whatever way he wants it, or he won't be able to find the solution to global warming that saves the human race.
- What are you talking about?
- I have no time to explain. I have to get back to the reality accelerator before the vortex closes.
Only you can save us, Cindy.
I must away!

[Future-Barney se va y al cabo de un rato vuelve Barney]

- Oh, my God, you're... Oh, my God! Can I buy you a drink?
- I suppose I have time for one drink and 45 minutes to an hour of some other activity.
But after that, I have to get back to a top-secret research project I'm working on.
- Global warming?
- My God, how did you know that?


Entradas relacionadas:
How I Met Your Mother
He watches Star Wars in sickness and in health

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Bwaaaaa, ha, ha, ha... que me parto tooooooo.... :P

Me he quedado flipado con esta escena, estoy empezando a reconsiderar retirar todas las cosas chungas que he dicho sobre esta serie y colocarla en el lugar que merece... Una escena como esta solo se le puede ocurrir a un friki muy, muy enfermo...

Me voy a poner a verlo otra vez...